Thursday, February 18, 2010

Angel Mother

Dear mama you are precious,
You are the best of the gifts that I have ever had,
Nothing material can take the place
Of the comradeship between you and I

Dear mama you have shown me the light
The instruction received at your knees,
The maternal lesson together with the pious,
The souvenirs of the fireside,
Are never, entirely effaced from my soul.

Dear mama, there is none like you,
Dear mama, how can I thank you?
There is no gift worth your great deeds,
Forever I shall follow your foot steps

Dear mama may you live to enjoy
The fruits of your hands,
For all I am and hope to do,
I owe to you, my angel my mom

BY: EDNA IPALEI






1 comment:

  1. Mama You are always there for me to love and care for me even when skies are gray. Thanks you moma...:-)

    ReplyDelete